Fitness for All 1’30 – Move & Keep Fit
“A healthy mind in a healthy body”, pronounced by Juvenal (poet of ancient Rome), reminds us that it is important to be physically active and to stay healthy. And nowadays this adage becomes a part of universal and popular culture.
International Council for Film, Television and Audiovisual Communication (ICFT) and its Platform for Creativity and Innovation (PCI) organize an international activity named “Fitness for All One Thirty” (FFA1’30) in support of the UN’s International Day of Sport for Development and Peace (IDSDP), April 6, 2020. It aims to sensitize people to the value of sport and physical activity in health promotion and in boosting the immune system during COVID-19. We invite people from all over the world to be active and make short videos of 1 minute and 30 seconds to share their creative ways of improving their health and well-being through sport and physical activity, whether experiencing containment measures or not. They can upload their videos directly to the platform built for this activity in order that they can motivate each other during these unexpected times and share their inputs with a worldwide audience.
No limitations on type of sports, number of participants, age, gender… Welcome to join us!
1. Please remember the value of sport for health promotion and boosting the immune system. Improve health and well-being during COVID-19 through sport and physical activity, even from the confines of our own homes. Move & keep fit!;
2. Capture your favorite moments of sports and physical activities of yourself or others by camera or mobile phone and make videos of 1 minute 30 seconds long. Be creative!
3. Follow the FFA1’30 Facebook page and post your videos directly on the page. You’ll be able to exchange your creations with other participants and audience from all around the world.
How to submit
• Video submission date: April, 6 – May 18, 2020 (at 23;59, Paris time, UTC+1)
• Deadline for clicking “Likes”: May 25, 2020 (at 23;59, Paris time, UTC+1)
• Date of announcement: June 1, 2020
Please feel free to contact us by email if you have any question.